Pictures speak lot more than words and a cartoon can just enhance the experience! Here is a compilation of funny social media and digital marketing cartoons just for you:
1. State of Influencer Marketing in India:
This cartoon explains how in India people who don’t really have a personality have created an identity because of their presence on Social Media and mere social media addiction. On a sarcastic note it also shows how some people only Tweet, Facebook and Blog about brands all the time and call themselves an influencer.
2. The Blind Faith Social Media Cartoon:
Changing the profile picture (DP) is the 2015 fantasy of many Indians. The automated feature of coloring the profile picture to support an intiative / change / cause was blindly followed by many without knowing the reason. Some of the moments were:
- The pride moment (Colors of Rainbow)
- The Digital India moment (Colors of Indian Flag)
- The Paris Attack Moment (Colors of France Flag)
3. We All Want to Become Digital Marketer:
As a Digital and Social Media Marketing Trainer I have come across people who wants to become digital marketer but aren’t good at creating or don’t believe in adding a creative value but still expect to learn the process. Digital Marketing at some instant is process oriented but at a greater extent it is about content. Content Marketing plays a crucial role and not many understands it.
4. The Client Expectations:
In a Digital Marketing industry we come across clients who don’t understand Digital medium and commands unrealistic expectations or asks lame questions! This is the most common scenario probably most of the digital marketing agencies face.
5. An Angry Influencer (Pun intended):
We often see how there is a paradigm shift in the statements! All thanks to the influencer marketing campaigns brands run! Someone has rightly said ‘Money and Gifts Can Appeal Anything’
6. The One Who Earns a Lot:
During the shopping festivals online you probably would have observed series of happy tweets / facebook updates / blog posts from the same person throughout the brand’s special days! 😀
7. The Like Addiction:
How marketers aren’t ready to get over the Like Campaigns and what will it lead to, this cartoon depicts that.
8. How App Addicted Are We?
9. Desi Parents, Desi Sayings:
Currently Indian parents wear a new avatar! They have moved on from their regular sayings – they are digitally inspired 🙂
10. Life of a Social Media Marketer:
11. Socializing Party Mistaken:
12. Birthday Invitation These Days
13. Social Media In The Dog Era
14. Problems Of The Digital World
15. Blog is Mightier Than Sword.
16. In The Era Where Likes Matter More
17. For The Internet Addicts
18. Some Influencers Be Like
19. Social Media Addicts Be Like
20. Friends in Restaurant Before and Now
21. Pokemon Addiction
22. Pokemon Go Mania
23. Pokemon Activists
24. Keeping Track of Algorithm
25. Diwali Campaign Ideas for Clients
26. Phony SEO Specialists
27. Certifications Cheat Sheet
28. Avoid Investment in Marketing
29. Facebook Marketing Masterclass
30. Social Media Craze!
31. Value of Retweeting
32. Facebook – The King of Social Media
33. Typical Indian Scenario on Google
34. Daily Updates on Your Social Media Page
35. Excessive SM is Injurious to Health:
Social media is now the new smoking. From Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to LinkedIn & Twitter, they have us hooked. An average Indian spends around 3hrs 52mins in a day on social media and can cause stress in time. Let us learn to take a digital detox from time to time. #socialmedia #digitaldetox
36. SEO Scenes:
What happens when you hire the wrong SEO agency. #JustSaying
37. Certificates Don’t Matter:
Certificates don’t always matter. Real-time practical knowledge does. #FromAFellowMarketer
38. Raksha Bandhan:
It’s a Brother-Sister thing! #HappyRakshaBandhan
39. Unrealistic Indian Client Expectations
40. Digital Marketing Agency Scenes
Its Your Turn!
It’s time that you tell me which one is your favourite of all. Also, do you have any hilarious script to share? Do share your script in the comment section below we will give you the due credits and link to your site if we liked the idea!
Thanks to my design team at echoVME- Digital Marketing Services to get the thoughts rolling in cartoons 😀