Here’s an exciting opportunity for Social Media and Digital Marketers to move ahead and shape your company! Mumbai the city of dreams is all set to host a digital marketing workshop on “Grow your Business using Social Media” on the 24th and 25thof September. The workshop aims to get you informed about the objective, process, pros and cons, perspective of audiences’ behaviour on Social Media and much more in just two days!
Why Should you Attend the Workshop?
- Want to gather an audience and generate leads through Social media ads? This workshop will help your brand to achieve what you aspired for.
- Upgrade your digital marketing strategy with ease with the help of an extensive explanation and analysis of how advertisements work on Social Media.
How Will It Benefit You?
- Learn how to yield the best results with the provided Ad budget.
- Generate an increased number of leads through a clear understanding of how to use the best of your practical and theoretical knowledge of Ad campaigns.
- Master the perfect way of setting and executing a budget for all your advertisements on Social Media.
- Integrating Facebook, Twitter and Instagram into your brand’s marketing and positioning strategy.
About the Trainers
Sorav Jain – Thinker in chief at echoVME.
Sorav Jain is an entrepreneur, digital and social media marketing consultant, trainer, author, a speaker with qualified masters in International Marketing Management from Leeds University Business School and a proud alumnus of Loyola College, Chennai. Sorav spearheads echoVME, a self-funded organization which aims at delivering world-class Digital and Social Media Marketing skills and expertise, reached its zenith when it was recognized as ‘The Best Social Media Agency of 2013’ by CMO Asia. Acclaimed organizations like Bosch India, Apollo White Dental, Amrutanjan, Ramco Systems, Cashkaro.com, Infinitheism, Ticketgoose.com are part of echoVME’s esteemed client list.
Nishita Mantry – My Life Transcript
Nishita Mantry is an Educationist trainer & Life Coach at My Life Transcript. She is also a Brand Consultant by profession at Bamboo Shoot Communication. She is also a visiting faculty at various colleges Lala Lajpatrai, Bhavans, Dalmia, Ghanshyamdas Saraf Girls College and management institutes such as Welingkar’s Insitute of Management Development & Research, Harkishan Mehta Institute of Journalism & Mass Communication and many more. She is an author and her book on “Brand Building” has been published by University of Mumbai. She is an achiever, go getter, for her life stops at nothing. Her basic principle of life is, “If life throws a lemon at you. Make a Lemonade!”
The 2 day Workshop will encompass an elaborate discussion about Social Media Advertisements and their objectives. For the complete agenda, click here. Also, the cost of a ticket will amount to INR 14,000. You can purchase your tickets here